Pork back ribs, Sugars (sugar, brown sugar, maple syrup, honey, blackstrap molasses), Tomato paste, Cider vinegar and white vinegar, Water, Worcestershire sauce (vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel, garlic powder, sugar, spices, tamarind, natural flavour, sulphites), Modified corn starch, Salt, Natural flavour, Hydrolyzed soy protein, Caramel, Spices and spice extracts, Dehydrated garlic, Bourbon, Sodium benzoate, Artificial flavour, Onion powder. Contains: Sulphites, Soy.
10 min. high heat
1. Preheat barbecue on high heat.
2. Remove product from pouch prior to heating, reserving any sauce for basting as desired.
3. Place ribs on grill for 10 minutes, while basting with remaining sauce. Turn ribs over once halfway through heating and continue grilling until thoroughly heated.
15-20 min. 205 °C / 400 °F
1. Preheat oven at 205 °C (400 °F).
2. Remove product from pouch prior to heating.
3. Place ribs, coated in sauce, on a foil-lined baking tray or ovenproof dish.
4. Heat for 15 to 20 minutes and turn ribs over once halfway through heating. Brush ribs with any remaining sauce as desired.
Ribs are cooked when an internal temperature of 74 °C / 165 °F is reached.
* Since appliances vary, heating instructions are guidelines only."